CD Jewel Case Single with Black Tray 10.4mm spine
- High quality CD Jewel case comes with a black tray
- Case for a single CD or DVD
- A printed leaflet on the top lid can be inserted
- The tray can be removed to insert an inlay on the bottom
- No brittleness
- No rough edges like others
- Proven economical inlay system
- High-quality replacement case for accompanying 1 Disc at a time with 10.4 mm spine
- Unique, stress-free, and patent locking disc hub
- A spine that is wide enough for high visibility in 'end on' racking
- Contains front inlay
- For a booklet, it includes clips
- Can be used to store a DVD, CD, Blu Ray, or games disc
- Ideal for both domestic and professional use
- Suitable for available automated packaging machinery
Availability: In stock
- Buy 50 for £0.26 each and save 4%
- Buy 100 for £0.25 each and save 8%
- Buy 150 for £0.24 each and save 12%
- Buy 200 for £0.20 each and save 26%
CD JEWEL CASE
Optical disc packaging is a kind of packaging that packs DVDs, CDs and other formats of optical discs. Most of the packaging is semi-rigid or rigid and designed to protect the CD or DVD from scratches and other types of exposure that cause damage. A jewel case of CD or DVD is a compact disc case that has been in use since the first compact disc was invented. It is a three-piece plastic case, having a volume of 177.5 cubic centimeters (10.83 cu in) and measuring 142 by 125 by 10 millimeters (5.59 in × 4.92 in × 0.39 in), which usually consists of a compact disc along with a back card and the liner notes.
The back card is present underneath the media tray and is visible through the clear back, often listing the studio, track names, copyright data and other information. Also referred to as spine, the back card is folded into a flattened "U" shape, with the sides being visible along the ends.
The ends usually have the name of the artist and the date of release, and often information about catalog or label printed on them, and are designed to be visible when the case is stored vertically i.e. 'book-style', on shelves. Two transparent halves that oppose each other are hinged together to form the casing, the back half gripping a media tray that holds the disc by its hole.
All three parts are made up of polystyrene that is injection-molded. The back media tray is responsible for securing the disk. The front lid accommodates two, four, or six tabs to keep any liner notes in its place. The CD Jewel Case available on NEO online is a handy case which can hold a disc of CD or DVD. This CD case is brand new and also, it is unused. Also, it is designed in close co-operation with the industry of CD and favored in consumer trials. The cost of this case is £0.27. You can also buy it from the Neo online store i.e. 50 cases for £0.26 each which saves 4%, 100 cases for £0.25 each which saves 8%, 150 cases for £0.24 each which saves 12%, and 200 cases for £0.20 each which saves 26%. Following are the features of this case:
This CD jewel case is the standard case used by most of the manufacturers and it is the most common type of case found in movie stores and record.